International families face unique challenges. When your partner is from another country we can help you bring your family to Hawaii and keep you together. Family and marriage based visas and green cards, adjustment of status and fiancé visas.
As immigration lawyers experienced with H-1B, E-1 and E-2 visas, L and other working visas, we help job candidates and their employers find the right visa and guide you through the application process. Employment visas for the way Hawaii works.
The process of becoming a U.S. citizen is called Naturalization, and is typically the end goal of the immigration process. With U.S. citizenship, you enjoy the full rights of belonging to the American community. Call us when you are ready.
We hold Free Immigration Information Workshops on the First Monday of Every Month. Bring your visa and green card questions, an Immigration Lawyer gives answers, no fee or commitment required.
Follow our Blog for International Students in Hawaii, with news, information and useful resources. Learn about Optional Practical Training OPT, the H-1B transition, Entrepreneur and Start-Up visas and more.
Learn about other International Students’ visa and career experiences. Stay in touch and stay informed!
- We commit to being accessible to our clients, and will provide quick responses to your inquiries, usually within 24 hours.
- The Immigration system is complex and confusing: we will take the time to be sure you understand the process from beginning to end.
- We use the power of technology to work better, faster and more efficiently.
- Efficiency allows us to control costs so we can provide flat fee rates quoted in advance and reduce the uncertainty of hourly billing.
- We will provide a Military Discount to all active duty service-members and their families.